We are now fully open as usual during our regular season hours; Mon to Sat – 10 to 5, Sundays – noon to 5 (EVERY SINGLE DAY INCLUDING SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS!) from April 1st to December 24th.
1) Customers may enter and park on the property as usual and are free to wander about without masks among our outdoor pottery, birdbath, stone sculpture and furniture displays. Both buildings (including all 3 floors of the main store building) are also now open to the public.
2) Masks or face coverings are required to be worn INSIDE the buildings but there is no requirement to wear them outside among the outdoor displays.
3) Our store has 2 to 3 acres of outdoor displays so this provides a lot of freedom and room to move in a large, uncongested area…. it’s very easy to keep your 2 metre distance from others here…
4) Some of our jewellery (most particularly silver rings) and clothing may not be on display until further notice.
5) If you are uncomfortable being out in public these days, you are welcome to make an appointment to come visit us outside of regular hours. Call the store at 613-478-5068 or text Kevin at 613-827-4943 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is NOT TETHERED TO ANY MOBILE PHONE so response may not be immediate.